tella4u
انت غير مسجل في المنتدى لمشاهده البوم الصور عليك التسجيل
tella4u
انت غير مسجل في المنتدى لمشاهده البوم الصور عليك التسجيل
tella4u
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

tella4u

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
تم  تغير اسم المنتدى الى www.tella4u.com
المواضيع الأخيرة
» لماذا خلقناالله؟
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالأحد يونيو 17, 2012 7:38 pm من طرف عيسى

» عندما تسأل حكيم عن رأيه فى البشر
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 18, 2011 9:02 am من طرف وردة حزينة

» بيانات مهمة عن التلانيين
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 21, 2011 11:30 pm من طرف ثامر يلدا التلاني

» من زياد الى أمه فضيلة التلانية
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 21, 2011 11:24 pm من طرف ثامر يلدا التلاني

» احدث صور لدالي وحسام الرسام بعد ما دار الزمن بيهم
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 08, 2011 11:49 am من طرف lina

» وبعدها يخذلــــــــــــــــــــــــــك....
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 08, 2011 11:20 am من طرف lina

» كلمات لها ألف معنى ومعنى
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 08, 2011 11:17 am من طرف lina

» الالقاب التي يشتهر بها كل برج
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يناير 07, 2011 12:30 pm من طرف lina

» هَلْ تَعْرِفُ مَنْ نَحْن .. ؟
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 20, 2010 8:35 am من طرف رامز البازي

» صور هيفا 2010
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالأحد سبتمبر 05, 2010 3:20 pm من طرف anjela

» اغنيه حبيبتي اهداء لمحبي كاظم
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 09, 2010 2:54 am من طرف عاشق عيونهة

» حفل هيثم يوسف في ميشكن 4-4-2010
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 09, 2010 2:50 am من طرف عاشق عيونهة

» صور هيثم يوسف في حفله اريزونا 20/3
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 09, 2010 2:39 am من طرف عاشق عيونهة

» ريمكس هيثم يوسف وضياء الميالي(انسى)
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 09, 2010 2:36 am من طرف عاشق عيونهة

» اليك 16 سبب لتعرف انك تحب (^) *
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالسبت يوليو 03, 2010 2:00 pm من طرف رامز البازي

» رئيـــــــــــــس جمهـــــــــــورية نفســـــــــك
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 25, 2010 12:01 pm من طرف رامز البازي

» تـِـِـِآإئهه بلآ عَنوآن . . !!
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 23, 2010 6:24 am من طرف رامز البازي

» اليك 16 سبب لتعرف انك تحب (^) *
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 23, 2010 6:21 am من طرف رامز البازي

» نصائح رومنسية للرجال
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 23, 2010 3:11 am من طرف رامز البازي

» قبله على جبينك ياابي
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 09, 2010 11:07 am من طرف %^تــلانيثا^%

» 21/3 عيد الام
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 09, 2010 11:07 am من طرف %^تــلانيثا^%

» قلب مغلق للصيانه
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 09, 2010 11:05 am من طرف %^تــلانيثا^%

» الحب نقطه عبور الحياة
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 09, 2010 11:01 am من طرف %^تــلانيثا^%

» بكيتك
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 05, 2010 11:25 am من طرف NiNa

» من أحبــــــــــــــــــــــــــــك
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 05, 2010 11:21 am من طرف NiNa

» الف الف مبروك ستار
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 22, 2010 2:52 pm من طرف merna_dbaz

» روائع ثامر القباني
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالخميس مايو 13, 2010 6:22 am من طرف ثامر يلدا التلاني

» اخر اخبارالزعيم الرومانسي
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالإثنين مايو 10, 2010 5:08 am من طرف ثامر يلدا التلاني

» دويتو ::ليــِِش للفنان هيثم يوسف مع الشاعر المبدع حامد الغرباوي
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 09, 2010 1:53 pm من طرف manarqueen

» احلى شعر عن مسيحيين العراق
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالأحد مايو 02, 2010 4:11 am من طرف manarqueen

if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow

اذهب الى الأسفل 
5 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
c00L NGL
مشرفه
مشرفه
c00L NGL

عدد الرسائل : 886
العمر : 34
الموقع : *America*
العمل/الترفيه : college student
المزاج : imaginative
السٌّمعَة : 1
نقاط : 474
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/08/2008

if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow   if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 13, 2008 7:52 pm

Don;t stop reading you will regret it!
girl meets a boy on a messenger

if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow 2aaenhe

crazy1 86: hey baby!!
h0tNsPiCy91: who is this???
crazy1 86: ur secret admirer!!!!!
h0tNsPiCy91: oh really.... quit lyin! who is this???
crazy1 86: i loved u the first time a stared in your eyes...
crazy1 86: i think about u everyday... you are my dream come true.

crazy1 86: we met once! i dont think u remember tho.

crazy1 86: i cut myself because the pain takes away my feelings of u
h0tNsPiCy91: ..WHO IS THIS!?!?!?
crazy1 86:dont worry.... ill take very good care of you...
crazy1 86 had signed off.

The girl was so scared she locked all her doors and windows. She made sure her room was secured. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or for real. She didn't know when he was going to come. The girl was so frightened she decided to sleep with her little sister.

Her parents found her dead the next morning. She was completely skinned and hanging in her sister's closet. The younger sister was also found skinned and dead.

PART 2...

Two years after the Smith sisters deaths, the parents had a baby boy. The girl's room became a guest room and the little sister's room where the murder took place became the baby's room. The baby grew up to be a successful kid.

One night he was on the computer and received an instant message.

h0tNsPiCy91: Hey lil bro!!!
2seXay4u: Who the eff is this?
h0tNsPiCy91: It's your big sis.

2seXay4u: This is some kinda joke, huh?
h0tNsPiCy91: Mom and dad never told you?
h0tNsPiCy91: I died 15 years ago with your other older sister.

h0tNsPiCy91: We were murdered in your room which was once my little sister's room. She was killed in bed when I was sleeping. I was killed in the closet and skinned to death.

2seXay4u: Quit lying. I never had a sister. If I did my parents would have told me. Whatever. Your stupid.

h0tNsPiCy91: You don't believe me? Well if you wanna look in your clh0tNsPiCy91: I carved my name and the time and date I was being murdered. Then I carved my little sister's name.

h0tNsPiCy91: If you don't believe me little brother check the internet.

Google on ''Smith sisters murdered anonymously''
h0tNsPiCy91: I gtg little brother. I love you and mom and dad soo much. I can't believe they kept us a secret from you.

The boy checked the closet. He saw the carvings. Was it true? He surfed the internet and information was there about the anonymous murder in the house. The next morning the boy went downstairs. It was so quiet.

Maybe his parents were sleeping

Hours later the boy found
parents in their closet skinned and hanged. Then he found more carvings on the ground. They said ''I TOLD YOU I WASN'T LYING LITTLE BROTHER, I LOVED MOM AND DAD.... BUT THEY KEPT ME A SECRET.

I CAN'T BELIEVE
THEY HID ME FROM YOU
WELL I'M FREE FROM THIS COLD WORLD, I WON'T HURT YOU LIKE I HURT them
I LOVE YOU!"
- LISA SMITH
if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow Affraid if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow Affraid if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow Affraid if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow Affraid if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow Affraid if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow Affraid if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow Affraid

I wish u that u r alright now

Ranya.altelanya if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow Lol[img]if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow Closet12[/img]

عدل سابقا من قبل c00L NGL في الأربعاء ديسمبر 02, 2009 2:39 pm عدل 1 مرات
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
star_sweden
مشر ف عام
مشر ف عام
star_sweden

عدد الرسائل : 338
العمر : 42
الموقع : tella living for ever
العمل/الترفيه : sportsman
المزاج : top
السٌّمعَة : 0
نقاط : 63
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/08/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: star_sweden   if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 18, 2008 2:11 pm

lol! lol! very nice room and u to . but i willing the dreams Very Happy lol! [b] [img]if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow Barcaa10[/img]
http://www.tella4all.com/
c00L NGL
مشرفه
مشرفه
c00L NGL

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow   if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 18, 2008 9:19 pm

hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
is the room is all that u cared about

no honey
this was a scary story
scary scary scary affraid affraid affraid
ثامر يلدا التلاني
عضو كلش مبدع
عضو كلش مبدع
ثامر يلدا التلاني

عدد الرسائل : 1010
العمر : 54
الموقع : canada
السٌّمعَة : 14
نقاط : 985
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/10/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow   if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يونيو 08, 2009 7:48 am

ببببببببببببببببببررررررررررررررررررررراااااااااااااااااااااااااففففففففففففففففوووووووووووووو

رررررررررررررررررررراااااااااااااااااااااااااننننننننننننننننننننننييييييييييييييييييييييييااااااااااااااااااا

if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow 751608 if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow 482286 if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow 751608

canda canda canda canda canda
Nivin
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

عدد الرسائل : 1
العمر : 32
السٌّمعَة : 0
نقاط : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/12/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow   if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 01, 2009 7:44 pm

hiiiiiiiiiii ranya
this is nivin ahha
c00L NGL
مشرفه
مشرفه
c00L NGL

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow   if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء ديسمبر 02, 2009 2:36 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwww Nivin
hi love!!!!!!!!!! how r u readin through this website jejejjejejejejjeejej I wonder !!!!!!
tellanya
عضو كلش مبدع
عضو كلش مبدع

عدد الرسائل : 1133
العمر : 29
الموقع : tella4all
السٌّمعَة : 24
نقاط : 1338
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/07/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow   if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow I_icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 05, 2009 1:31 pm

thank you dear rania for this subject , i like it

if u scare of things dont read this plz wooooooow
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
tella4u :: شباب تيلا :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: